Action is looking for a specialist in HR systems to become part of the new development team within HR Shared Services Center.
Vacature: HR Systems and Information Expert
Ideally you have 4 –5 years experience managing, structuring, defining, and analysing HR systems and data. As a HR Systems and Information expert we see a self-starter with a passion for HR and IT, who is able to manage several tasks and support activities parallel to one another and who can engage with the different teams within HR and IT applications as with the suppliers.
What you will do on a daily basis
As a HR Systems and Information expert you will be responsible for the roll out and daily operations of all HR systems on a European level with a strong focus on innovation. We envision someone who understands the business needs and that can carry on the development, together with IT, of our systems to fullfil the requisites in HR as a whole: learning and development, recruitment, administration, compensation and benefits….
- Manage service requests and application issues by providing support to super users in the countries or HR departments
- Create training and communication material for HR and end users
- Review, format and prepare employee related data for upload into the HR system
- Test new features, enhancements or modules within the HR systems
- Coordinate new release testing including the impact on the HR systems
- Support in various HR system projects
What characterizes a HR Systems and Information expert?
- At least four years work experience with HR systems, preferably with cloud solutions (e.g. SuccessFactors or Kronos)
- Advanced knowledge of microsoft tools to analyze and format data
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills, a second language would be of advantage
- Highly self-motivated and problem solving oriented mind-set
- Strong analytical skills combined with attention to details
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and fast-moving business environment
This is what we offer you as an HR Systems and Information expert
- Market based salary on a 38-hour working week.
- Bonus arrangement on personal and business goals.
- A laptop and mobile phone.
- 15% staff discount on your purchases in our Action stores.
- Good athmosphere.
- Working in a great team.
- Canteen with food at supermarket prices.
- Modern, spacious Flex-environment.
We open stores every week at home and abroad. The rapid growth makes Action a successful organization with a rapid development. As a result, the department is expected to expand further, which means there are plenty of opportunities for growth. In addition, the expansion of Action brings challenges regarding HR SSC area. With an enterprising and proactive attitude you can contribute to the further professionalization of our department and further develop as HR Systems and Information Expert.
For detailed questions about this function, please contact Esther Sancho (Senior Recruiter) can be reached via 0228-565080. (You can only apply via the ''Apply'' button.)
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Hoorn, Information Expert, IT support.
Solliciteer op deze functie