The Total Rewards position reports into the Total Rewards Manager Europe. The position collaborates with HR Business Partners, HR Managers and interacts with Talent Acquisition, L&D and HR Operations.
Compensation and Benefits Analyst
The Total Rewards position reports into the Total Rewards Manager Europe. The position collaborates with HR Business Partners, HR Managers and interacts with Talent Acquisition, L&D and HR Operations. The role supports the Total Rewards function as part of the SHS and ensures that employee packages are in alignment with company policies/guidelines, competitive and are compliant with legal and fiscal regulations.
- Management of base pay, bonus and equity plans
- Supports the execution of the annual Merit review and Bonus cycle
- Executes salary benchmark exercises
- Identifies opportunities for alignment of Regional Total Reward processes, policies and benefit provisions
- Drives salary survey data delivery and vendor management
- Supports Regional Total Reward projects
- Partners with the Talent Acquisition team, HR Managers and HR Business Partners in offer-making process
- Drive development and implementation of our Benefits offering
- Human Resources functions (HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, HR Managers, HRBPs)
- Business Managers
- Corporate Total Reward – collaborate on Global/Regional projects and initiatives
- External vendors (survey providers, benefits brokers)
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Finance
- Team player with the ability to prioritize
- Detailed orientated and solution driven
- Analytical skills
- HRIS experience, working knowledge of Success Factors and Workday is a plus
- Project management skills
- Experienced user of MS office, highly experienced in Excel
- Fluent in English, German/Dutch is a plus
Education and Experience
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- 3-5 year experience in a Total Rewards role, preferably in an international environment
You can send your application letter, including CV, to Peggy de Mey, Talent Acquistion Specialist, ICL Shared Service Center, via the Apply button.
+ 31 (0) 641 656 203
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Amsterdam, Payroll, Human Resources.
Solliciteer op deze functie