In the role you will need to collaborate with fellow HR Shared Services colleagues and partner with stakeholder groups/functions for the effective delivery of customer services.
HR Shared Services Payroll officer
This position is responsible for the deliverables of HR Payroll, providing direct support to company employees, other HR groups and company management as part of a centralized function to handle a variety of HR-related transactions. In Operations the focus is to maintain an intimate understanding of the processes & procedures that make the Service Center efficient as well as the obstacles and barriers that impede efficiency.
In the role you will need to collaborate with fellow HR Shared Services colleagues and partner with stakeholder groups/functions for the effective delivery of customer services. Proactively establish cohesive and collaborative working relationships with HR colleagues in the Field HR Teams. In the position you utilize a variety of documented procedures and technology tools to manage the payroll processing and execution of assigned HR process activities and transactions.
You will also need to interact with and greet customers in a proactive, friendly, professional, and service based manner.
Your key words are: quality, accurate, service oriented, build & implement and confidentiality.
- Manage the monthly payroll closing for several entities in several countries in Europe, the Netherlands, France, Belgium, Poland, Italy, (including fix and variable salary, meal vouchers, etc.) in collaboration with management and external partners for our employees
- Advise the internal clients (management & staff) on various topics related to Payroll
- Deliver the monthly HR reporting (headcount, payroll, absences, …) for group & ad hoc reporting depending on business needs
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry and output and corrections of HR transactions into systems.
- Identify, navigate, research and troubleshoot HR processes related to multiple HR based applications and associated systems.
- Analyze own cases to evaluate if resolution requires changes to current process or if resolution should be added to the knowledgebase.
- Meet key performance measures such as average answer speed, case resolution time, customer service and call quality as indicated in the team indicators and SLA
- Process Travel Expenses
For this challenging function, we need a talented explorer with good analytical and entrepreneurial skills. As candidate you match following requirements:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience (in payroll administration, social legislation,…)
- Knowledge of ADP Streamline would be an asset
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English, French would be helpful
- Discrete, service oriented and pro-active
- Strong administration and accurate working skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Reliable, flexible and seeking to take on responsibility
- Clear drive for result
- Mature and tactful
- Availability 40hours per week
Amsterdam, Shared Service Center
You can send your application letter, including CV, to Peggy de Mey, Talent Acquistion Specialist, ICL Shared Service Center via the 'Apply' button.
+ 31 (0) 641 656 203
For more information about this position you can contact Dirk Bil, HR Operations Manager via email@example.com
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-Time, Amsterdam, HR, Payroll, HR specialist
Solliciteer op deze functie